JH Robotics is a world-leading integrator of custom automotive assembly systems to OEMs and Tier 1 automotive manufacturers. We have a proven track record of both quality integrations and on-time delivery that has allowed us to build strategic relationships within the automotive industry.
From design concept to post integration training, our automation experts offer the personal customer service and industry expertise that helps us rise above our competitors. Our entire team has a philosophy of results-driven lean manufacturing that ensures your project will be engineered and installed with the utmost precision. We are with you every step of the way when you choose to automate your automotive manufacturing and assembly lines.
Our Robotics Integration Team is Experienced in:
- Vision inspection, measurement check systems, guidance systems
- Scalable automation for the automotive industry
- Non-synchronous and synchronous assembly systems
- Heavy material handling systems
- Automated part feeders
- Arc and spot welding systems
- Testing systems for electrical, hydraulic, fluid systems, and more
- Modular systems
Automotive Robotic Applications
Many phases of the automotive production process can be handled by robotic applications. These processes include:
- Gas/diesel fuel injectors
- Fuel systems, pumps & rails
- Engine timing - cam phasers, timing chain and tensioners
- HVAC – condenser/core welding, compressors
- Transfer case assembly
- Transmission clutch hub/shafts
- Intake manifold
- Sensors & actuators, air bag, tire pressure
- Braking- ABS/TCS
- Fuel cell/battery
- Engine block – bearing assembly & leak testing
- Interior, trim, seating and door latch assembly
- Connector assembly
- Vehicle electronics
- Fuel injection – assembly & testing
- Motor assembly and balancing
We Connect Your Operations
Automation systems allow your facilities to freely communicate with each other resulting in optimized manufacturing operations, a reduction in ERP integration costs, and maximum uptime. This keeps every part of the automotive supply chain aware of what is coming down the line. This results in increased production times and more cost effective manufacturing flow for your business.
Get a Complimentary Robotic Integration Quote from JH Robotics
Our experienced team of engineers, designers, and integrators have the experience to successfully integrate automation into your automotive manufacturing process. With over 30 years of experience in the robotics industry we’ve become the experts that manufacturers rely on when it comes to automation. Call us today at 607-729-3758 or visit our online estimate form to get started on making your company more productive, more profitable, and running lean.