JHR-150 Machine Tending Robot
Systems designed to require no additional floor space – all components mounted within machine tool enclosure perimeter. Unit can be easily accommodated to load/unload most low-height machine tools with an appropriate mounting area – lathes, mills, grinders, etc. Front door opens to allow complete access through machine tool front door. Parts can be vertical or horizontal.
Download JHR Series Brochure
- FANUC 200iD Robot for smaller parts. Robot capacity is 15 lbs including end effector
- This system is designed to require no additional floor space – all components mounted within machine tool enclosure perimeter
- Can be easily accommodated to load/unload most low-height machine tools with an appropriate mounting area – lathes, mills, grinders, etc.
- Works with left hand (L) or right hand (R) controls on machine tool
- Experienced systems with over 100 units installed in the field
- Extremely fast & consistent robot load/unload times
- Dual gripper (EOAT) for simultaneous load/unload
- Robot collision guard software option
- Standard dual pallet input: (2) 17” x 13.75” size pallets, (high part queue – up to 150, 1” diameter parts in vertical orientation) has been turn keyed for 1,000 small parts
- Dual pallet input creates non-stop production by allowing an operator to reload one pallet as the robot continues to load/unload parts from the other
- An optional single pallet configuration is available
- Parts can be vertical or horizontal in pallets, with vertical orientations offering larger part quantities per pallet
- Safety enclosure mounted on top of machine – meets RIA Safety Standards
- Two (2) safety interlocked guarding doors to allow complete access to machine tool or automation equipment
- Complete access to machine tool control panel while in operation
- User friendly programming with the FANUC robot
- Easy to adapt for different work pieces
- Cell is assembled, programmed, and tested before delivery using generic pallets, parts and EOAT
- Cell is reusable & reprogrammable for alternative applications
- Operator training and runoff at JH Robotics included in price
- Pallets can be machined on both sides for multiple parts
- Turnkey automation for your parts (suggested for first time purchasers) - NO metal cutting unless by seperate order
- Cross-slide gripper setup for reversing parts to machine the opposite end
- Sliding access door mounted to top of machine tool access door – opens to enable robot access to machining area and closes when the robot exits
- Output chute for immediate output of finished parts – eliminates placing parts back into pallets
- Various input/output options available; bowl feeder input, conveyor input/output, etc.
- Robot flexibility enables the system to perform secondary operations such as part inspection/gauging, part orientation, etc. These secondary options can easily be added at any time.
- Light tower for the cell
- Automatic end effector changeover if applicable