JHR-200 Machine Tending Robot
JHR 200 SERIES (M10iD with (2) Tray System)
JH Robotics new family line of machine tending robots are designed to be cost competitive, with shorter turn-around time, and versatile in any atmosphere. The JHR 200 is shown at base price and have multiple options to add and choose from.
- Pre-engineered, proven and easy to use robot machine tending cell.
- Adapts to any new or existing CNC Lathe, Mill, Grinder or EDM.
- Featuring the FANUC M10iD/12 six axis robot with R-30iB Plus Mate Controller and Touch Screen Teach Pendant - robot mounted at an angle to optimize reach.
- Easy to use system controls - custom JHR operator panel on the touch screen teach pendant is used for system interface and messaging.
- Custom robot end of arm tooling sub-assembly included with (2) high-quality, Schunk-brand pneumatic actuators to allow for simultaneous load/unload cycles.
- Pneumatic valve & sensor block added to J3 robot joint for end of arm tooling control.
- Robot dress-out of air lines and sensor cables in the FANUC Solution Arm reduces system cost and improves reliability.
- One-piece welded steel frame construction for simplified install and relocation.
- Extrusion guarding system with safety interlocked access doors.
- 2 Tray Guidance System for part input/output:
- Tray working space approximately 17.5" x 18.5"
- Each tray can be used for input and output of parts
- Must stop robot motion and open door to perform tray changes
- Pre-written & optimized robot software structure included for picking & placing from trays and for picking & placing from machine tool. Software and HMI designed to allow end user to setup parts easily on their own.
- Drastic productivity increases created by:
- Fast and repeatable load/unload times
- Reduced machine down-time - no breaks, lunches, sick days or vacation days
- Lights out operation - run robot on off-shifts & weekends
- Product quality improvements created by:
- Smooth and repeatable load and unload conditions
- Finished parts are kept separated on trays eliminating part to part contact
- Elimination of human error
- FANUC M-10iD/12 robot - 12kg total payload, 1441mm reach
- FANUC software options: Collision Guard, DCS Position & Speed Check & Panel Wizard
- FANUC Terminal I/O Converter Board - includes 24Inputs/28Outputs
- For a two-actuator gripper assembly, the robot can handle up to 7.5lb parts
- For a single-actuator gripper assembly, the robot can handle up to 15lb parts
- Part capacity example: each tray holds (64) 1.5" OD x 4" long parts (128 parts total)
- Typical Machine Dimensions: 78" long x 54" wide x 90" tall
- Utilities required for install: 208V-three phase-60Hz power, 80psi air
- Turn-key Part Tray & Gripper Finger Tooling
- Turn-key Software setup and testing
- 2-Drawer System for part input/output - allows continuous robot operation during tray changes or part restocking
- Robot-mounted Blow-off
- Part Audit Chute
- Long Arm Robot (FANUC M-10iD/10L model - 1636mm reach, 10kg payload))
- Collaborative Robot (FANUC CR-15iA model - 1441mm reach, 15kg payload)
- iRVision Capability (for picking randomly oriented parts or basic inspection)
- Part Deburr
- Part Wash/Dry
- Part Gauging
- Part Marking/Labeling
- Machine Base Docking System (quick connect mechanical and electrical hardware)
- Various Communication Protocols (FANUC I/O Link, ProfiNet, Ethernet IP, etc.)